How you can involve yourself in our activities:
- You can visit the project and have live-in experience
- You can join as volunteer and share your expertise in any one of the projects
- You can campaign and lobby at your own level for the rights of our target communities
- You can introduce philanthropists to support our cause
- You may yourself like to donate to a particular cause such as for the education of tribal children, care and support for People Living with HIV/AIDS, economic development of the Widows and Destitute, housing for the Tribal and the Poorest of the Poor
Donations are tax-deductable under Section 80G of Income Tax Act 1961. To donate, make your cheque or money order payable to:
M/s Island Trust
14/56-58 Club Road,
By means of any foreign cheque made out in favour of ISLAND TRUST or by MAIL TRANSFER TO OUR CURRENT ACCOUNT Number 11268272515 in STATE BANK OF INDIA , KOTAGIRI BRANCH, THE NILGRIS.
By means of an Indian cheque/DD payable at KOTAGIRI made out in favour of ISLAND TRUST or by MAIL TRANSFER TO OUR ACCOUNT Number 11268272707 at STATE BANK OF INDIA, KOTAGIRI BRANCH, THE NILGRIS.